Sunday, October 7, 2012

NOTEBOOK REWRITE UPDATE

Hello Scholars!

I posted the notes but Blogger (this website) had it set on "private" so no one could see them! I apologize for that and hope this did not affect people negatively this weekend.

For those of you who were absent more than 3 times or students who are new to my class you have until Wednesday (HONORS) or Thursday (AVID) to turn the notes in.

Students who have been present should have completed this assignment regardless of being able to access my notes.  I was only posting the notes for the students who have been absent a lot or new to my class.


Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! Don't forget to do your homework!!

The assignment is posted below this post - rewrite your notes in perfect Cornell style for the scientific method, speed, acceleration and Newton's Laws.

The notes that I posted can be found by looking at the top of this website. There is a tab that says "class notes."


-Ms. B

1 comment: