Monday, December 10, 2012

Class Dojo Parent Letter

Get your parent letter signed and bring it back to class!

You need a parent signature and their email address in order to get full credit for the assignment.



Below you will find a copy of the letter I sent home to your parents.  

Team Michigan due date: 12/12
Team Howard due date: 12/13




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Parent or Guardian,

I wanted to write home today to tell you about ClassDojo, a new teacher tool I will be using in Science class to help build your student’s learning habits and boost classroom engagement.

ClassDojo allows me to track student behavior and learning skills throughout the day!   

One of the great features of ClassDojo is that it allows me to send you a “behavior and skills report” every Friday by email.  My hope is that this will bring you and me closer together and help you better understand the progress of your student on a week to week basis.                             

For homework tonight I’ve asked your student to have you fill out this form so I can get your email address.  Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Cecilia Bonaduce

Student name: _______________________________________

Parent name: _______________________________________

Parent email address: ___________________________________

Parent signature ____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment